I learned the basics of Da Vinci Resolve, compositing natural light-on-water effects footage onto an image of the Fusebox corridor and viewing them through the Quizzer. This worked really well. I tried out the Artivive App using an image of the corridor as a markerless target to trigger the AR content. This was easy to learn and worked pretty well, but needs a strong internet connection
I then invited Alex Peckham to work on an app which triggered content layered over the camera feed in relation to a compass direction. He came up with a rough prototype and also instructions on how I could change the content. This was another opportunity to wrestle with Unity and learn about creating and uploading android apps.
I recced three possible routes and made mock ups of filters using footage of light-on-water. I developed a way of testing the filters in situ using the simple Quizzer. This was also useful for demonstrating how I wanted the filters to appear.