How to make a flick book
1. Download one of the pdfs below.
2. Print onto matte photo paper of at least 120gsm (thickness). Make sure you choose 'fit' rather than 'actual size' in the pdf dialogue before printing.
3. Cut out carefully leaving the white border with the number on it on the left of the picture.
4. Put in order according to the numbers.
5. Carefully tap the pack of cards on the table so that the photo edge is lined up as true as you can make it.
6. Hold together with a large bulldog clip
7. Flick front to back and enjoy!